Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm Now A Bi-Vocational Pastor!

Well about 4 weeks ago I became a bi-vocational pastor. God provided a sweet job to help us meet some financial needs. A church just outside of Memphis was needing someone to work as their maintenance guy and so I pursued it and it was a good fit.

It has been a blessing for our family, but has taken me away from blogging, which I really enjoy doing.

Anyway, we are thankful to God for providing for our needs. Please pray that I will be able to juggle this new schedule.

Also, I start back at school in a couple of weeks. My classes will be every Monday evening. I am attending Union University and pursuing a degree in Organizational Leadership. Hopefully over the next few weeks I'll have a pretty good routine down, so I would appreciate you praying for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment