Saturday, August 8, 2009

It's 4 AM. Do You Know Where Your Kids Are?

Well it's about 4.15 am. I just finished my sermon for this Sunday and I'm exhausted. The reason for the late night is, my three oldest children are coming home tomorrow or today actually! Seth, Micah and Abby should be on their way to Memphis right now from spending time with my folks in Louisiana. My dad likes to leave early!

I finished up my sermon, so that I could spend the rest of the day with them. I usually polish up my sermon on Saturdays, but I really wanted to be unhindered so I can hang out with my kids for the first time in over a month.

God I pray that you keep them safe today as they travel. Help them to enjoy You and Your creation as they travel the countryside. May they think much about Your handy work. Keep those around them safe as well. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment