Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Colossians Sermon Series

Today I started my sermon prep for our new sermon series at New Life Church. We will begin to study the Apostle Paul's letter to the church in Colossae. This will piggy-back on our last sermon series of looking to Christ.

This will be a 17 part sermon series through this wonderful letter from God to His people. Please pray for me as I prepare for these sermons and more importantly to live these sermons. But also please pray that we as a church would stand firm on Christ, by always remembering that Christ is indeed Divine, by guarding ourselves from the pagan philosophies of the day and by living our lives in such a way that is worthy of Jesus Christ!

"Of this church I was made a minister according to the stewardship from God bestowed on me for your benefit, that I might fully carry out the preaching of the word of God," ~ Colossians 1.25

1 comment:

  1. We are praying and looking forward to the sermon series!

    -Jeremy Whitten

    ReplyDelete