Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I've Been Occupied...

I've been away from the blogging world as of late.

Over the last two weeks this is what has been happening....I started a new sermon series in Colossians, I had the opportunity to join some godly men for a monthly lunch fellowship, my folks were in town from Louisiana, we celebrated Mother's Day, Stephanie's birthday, Abby's ballet recital, we had a couple of baseball games for the boys, we celebrated the graduation of one of the teenagers in our church, we went to a home school book sale in Millington, we cleaned the church, all of our children were sick last week except for Abby, Stephanie was also sick for three days and tonight we are celebrating Micah's graduation from Kindergarten.

Whew! We've been busy!

So hopefully I can begin this week by getting back to my 'normal' routine. But as I say this, Stephanie's mom and aunt are driving in from Alabama, so we will be spending the next couple of days with them. They are coming in town to celebrate Micah's graduation with us. Thanks Nana and Aunt Nette!

Pray for our family as we persevere through all the transitioning of becoming a 'pastor's family'!

No comments:

Post a Comment