Friday, June 5, 2009

A Milestone....At Least For Me (1,000 hits!)

Wow! Will you always remember where you were when you found out that I had 1,000 hits to my blog 'Disciple the Planet'?

At 9.25 this morning, I now have a comma in the number of hits to my blog.....1,000!

Thanks to all of you who are faithful readers. I hope you have been encouraged and edified as you read through all the blog posts on this site.

It's been my aim to praise God for His faithfulness to my family and to our church as well as to minister, using the means of a blog, to talk about the gospel-centered life.

I can't wait to hit 2,000!

Praise God!

1 comment:

  1. I'll always remember that I was at my computer. I'll file it away in my brain along with the memories of the births of our children, the day we got married, etc...lol!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete