Monday, June 15, 2009

'UP'

Today I took my two oldest boys to see our very first movie together. Yep, you read correctly, our very first movie. As you can tell I'm not the big screen movie buff, but I tell you, it was a great time hanging out with my boys....just the guys. We don't get to do that much. But I had some brothers in Christ recommend the movie and so we went to see it.

The movie is called 'UP' and it's in 3-D, which is really cool and overall it was a pretty good movie. The movie really uplifts marriage in a big way.

But obviously the best part was hangin' out with my boys with a big jumbo tub of popcorn and of course we washed it all down with good old Diet Coke.

Well I'm about to take the boys to go play their baseball game....it's been a good day and hopefully we'll be able to get a good game of baseball in tonight....Lord willing it doesn't rain, again!

No comments:

Post a Comment