Monday, April 12, 2010

My Journey Of Praying Thru Acts And Church Planting

Over the next week or so I will be posting some of my journal articles from 2 years ago when I began praying through the book of Acts each day for, of course, 28 days. It was a sweet time of communion with God as I was seeking His Word in prayer for guidance, direction, timing, location, everything church planting. I wanted to be consumed in my mind with His Word and how He established the gospel and churches in the early days of the church.

I hope those at NLC will appreciate how God worked in my life during this time and how by God's grace I stay tethered to His Word and did my best to shun all man-centered philosophy for starting a new church.

It was a difficult and busy time of my life, because I was in my last three months of seminary and about to graduate. I was preparing to be ordained to the pastoral ministry and I was also in the very early stages of starting a church.

God is good and I hope you will enjoy the journey he took me on in those early days of thinking about New Life Church.

No comments:

Post a Comment